August 8, 2014 – 1:19 am
How can you avoid gaining weight after detox? Our Promopro blog tells you how!
The hardest part about detoxing is not the detox itself, believe it or not. You can make your own Detox for 5 days. It is the aftermath of various effects when you finish. From personal experience, I can remember I couldn’t think of anything else in this world but to chew on some steak! I was excited and satisfied but hungry. I wanted food!
It’s not a secret that the worst action one can take after a detox regimen is to eat at full throttle. It’s unhealthy for your body; it causes a minor shock to your digestive system, and worst of all, you are on your way to a toxic lifestyle AGAIN if you fail to wait.
So what is the best way to stay “detoxified and weightless”, Promopro tells you how!
The Zone Diet
I can say the zone diet because that’s what I did, and I haven’t gained a pound since my detoxing days.
So what is the Zone diet?
The zone diet is the simplest way to eat healthy, well, and balanced. Its not really a diet per say. It’s just a normal human way we all should have learned to eat when we were young. You can make it as strict or as simple as possible. It all depends on you.
The best part is that it’s actually quite simple, and reading this blog explains how to conduct the Zone diet as part of your lifestyle to maintain optimum health levels:
As CrossFit Impulse explains,
“ The Zone diet is primarily concerned with controlling your hormones. Hormonal balance affects all-important components of your wellness:
- Body composition
- Energy utilization
- Blood chemistry, and much more.
Food is a drug. This may seem shocking, but think about the definition of a drug. “
The Zone Diet isn’t about eating “low-carb” or “high-protein” or anything like that.
It’s a diet balanced in
• Protein (lean, natural meats are preferred)
• Carbs (mostly low glycemic-load fruits and vegetables)
• Fat (one of the most important macronutrients!
With the right balance of protein, carbohydrates and fats, you can control three major hormones generated by the human diet:
1. INSULIN 2. GLUCAGON 3. EICOSANOIDS
1. Insulin – A storage hormone. Excess insulin makes you fat and keeps you fat. It also accelerates silent inflammation.
2. Glucagon – A mobilization hormone that tells the body to release stored carbohydrates at a steady rate, leading to stabilized blood sugar levels. This is key for optimal mental and physical performance.
3. Eicosanoids – These are the hormones that ultimately control silent inflammation. They are also master hormones that indirectly orchestrate a vast array of other hormonal systems in your body.
If you want more information, recipes and detail amounts, find it here. Also, checkout Vitacost for protein shakes if you work out or simply want to strengthen muscle and burn fat effectively. At Promopro.com we have great codes that will help you save on some items.
There is no secret behind maintaining your weight. The key is to stay active, even with a little work out like a jog. I couldn’t be a more perfect example when I say I have done very little since been injured. The secret is to actually CARE, to want it, to picture it, to dedicate some time in it and to commit. All your body is saying is “HELP ME, HELP YOU!. There is nothing more than upsetting than when people complain and whine making little effort and expect big results.
These people only want results but they are not willing to do the work. Are you one of those? If so, STOP reading and keep dreaming about losing weight.
If you seriously want to change your life, THEN STOP BEING LAZY, STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND JUST DO IT!!!!